Sunday, November 6, 2011

BVLGARI Pour Homme


It's interesting how certain things can remind us of the past, bring back memories: happy or sad. An instance was today when i left home wearing my BVLGARI BLV Pour Homme again after not using it for months (as i suddenly stopped using it not to empty the contents). Flashback of scenes flooded my thoughts particularly my first few weeks here in SG,my very first time to go overseas to try to find my luck to land a job. I was spraying it almost everyday. The bottle was so full as i received it as a goodluck gift. I just remembered the everyday struggle searching for job online, scanning the Straits Times classifieds every morning and calling out for prospective employers for possible interview. Anyway, i was walking to ride the SMRT when i smelled my wrist and all those thoughts came crashing by. Not to mention those very first few nights when I tried to experience the good night out in expense of my cousin and friends. Anyway i consider myself to be lucky to have find one.

Songs. it never cease to amaze me there are songs when i hear, may it radio inside a car,songs being played in shops & boutiques, restaurant or when i shuffle my iTunes, I sure can remember exact moments of my life. Something that will draw back memories and past scenes of my life. And when you're reading this you find yourself nodding as i can tell this happens to everyone. it's like our lives is our very own reality show. we have our own long list of OST (Official Sound Track). And to share you mine: Amber by 311, Better Days by Pete Murray & Switchfoot Songs reminds me of my OWTel days as those are what's on my iPod-Photo playlist back then. Example of specificity of memory is the OST of 50FirstDates movie (which should be titled as 50FirstKisses lol!), of course aside from the movie itself i remember the first time i went to Puerto Galera with Mitch and Sig. We all laid down the sand to get a good tan while the playlist kept on playing. And that was only the beginning. And later to realized i'm a wanderlust. The Cranberries:Bury The Hatchet Album returns my memory of our life when we lived in Baras,Rizal, me and my sis every Friday would go to tita's place in Pasay City and spend the weekends tending to her business. That was the cassette tape we keep on playing over and over in our walkman (mind you iPod was so expensive back then and wasn't colored screen yet) sharing one pair of earphones one in each of our ear. And on weekdays we play it out loud while we finish our school assignments.And also Natalie Imbruglia and artists back then. Oh my gosh, this is so good. But that was way too backwards. Jordin Sparks' Permanent Monday was my favorite and number one my list whenever i leave the gate of our Worthington place to start my 10 minute walk to the Paya Lebar station to take train to reach work. Especially during mondays cause that's just right and fits the day. But i must be honest, even if it's T,W,TH or F that never missed to be played. And Also The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson and so on. And currently now that we're Flora East, my favorites are  Janelle Monae, Adele, One Republic & Jazmine Sullivan cause i'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears. 

Clothes. Isn't it right? Places. isn't this bright? i'll go in to that when i find time again as i lost the train of my thought. and the only reason why i wrote this note was because of the BVLGARI scent that reminded me of all this things. Plus my frustration of being unable to find Kill Them All Episode 13 of Spartacus. Just a thought i tried to be worth sharing.