Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where are you my Flaw? i mean FLOW?!?

HAHAHA maybe you find the title too modest of me to claim myself perfect searching for my flaw.. but that's not exactly what i mean. And what I really meant was my FLOW. Working as a communications assistant i have this privilege to bring any reading materials during my shift for as long as i don t have calls on going. Much more to say, as a person who finds reading as my least priority in life (maybe because when i was as a student i read nothing but books and all that) i now found a deeper purpose and interest for reading. And lately i am stimulated by these inspirational books i have borrowed from officemates (see how frugal of me not buying my own. cause the only series i have is the Twilight saga) But seriously i now love these books and it gave me certain realization in life and how life really works. to drop some name: francis j. kong "i day at a time" and the very core of my topic: bo sanshez "simplify and live the good life." i'm sure mr. bo will be proud of me not to mention he's my friend here. *wink. but honestly his topic: "find your FLOW" made such a huge impact on me. In that specific chapter he illustrated a chart and it got me thinking am i really in my FLOW zone? i was thinking of posting a picture of the chart and i realized i might get a lawsuit of illegal reproduction of any part of the book in any way so by all means i ll try to point out my idea without fuzz... but in the chart it has 4 quadrants consisting of anxiety, apathy, boredom and FLOW. 
To cut the chase, FLOW is something that you're caught in to something that you don't feel like you're working at all. that time ceases to exist and all that. Something that you feel like doing with all your heart. like you're born to do it and if you'll be reincarnated you will still choose to do that kind of thing. I'm dying to find my flow and fuzz all those flaws. lucky you if you think you're already doing it and be jolly.