Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last Piece


Here comes the 2 bags: Louis Vuitton and my inexpensive H&M leather bag. What you think? Resembles one another yet totally far fetched from its price. I'm glad i never let go of this last piece when they opened here in SG. I remembered a stranger approached me and asked "are you gonna buy that bag? cause I came back just for that" my mind said "Duh! of course i am gonna buy this, otherwise i wouldn't be holding it" and i blurted out "yes" (hahaha you think i'm mean huh?) and she asked "where did u get it" i said indignantly "i think it's the last piece and i saw it over there" pointing to bunch of bags hanging, and she still resisted "can i borrow it for a while to ask whether they still have it in stock?" hesitantly i said "sure" resentfully giving her the brown bag for a moment and eyeing whether she would run away with it. and poor her: Last Piece.

My Hennes&Mauritz looks like the SS12 LouisVuitton.